Monday, June 14, 2010

Two is Company, Three's a Party at the Peterson's










Dear Family,
The other day I just randomly remembered something from a deacon´s quorum activity way back when. We were going through and taking well known quotes or sayings and changing them. George Ransom had the saying ´´two is company, three´s a crowd.´´ He changed it to ´´Two is company, Three´s a party at the Petersons´. ´´ How true that was. Also it just made me laugh.
Today we came in to the mission office early to, as mother would say, ´´clean the gayrage.´´ We came in and went to the mission home´s basement and cleaned it out. We rearranged the things we were keeping and put the rest in the Hiace to go to the dump. Then we went to the landfill and dropped it off. I included some pictures. We ended up burning some of our really old records from 2005 and 2006. It was interesting when we pulled up to the dump, a bunch of people there came and started unloading the Hiace while at the same time evaluating our stuff to see if any of it would be of value to them. They also wanted us to give them other things we had with us that we weren´t throwing away. They were the dumpyard kings. Which I guess isn´t much.
This past week has been quite interesting. Yesterday we didn´t have internet in the office so it was difficult to get things done. But that´s ok. Aaaannddd... I really have nothing else to say. Man.
As far as the pictures, I sent a picture of my much beloved refried beans mom sent which you can also see some boxed milk. I also baked a cake from scratch a while back and I felt like including a picture of that as well.
I also included a picture of the camera crew that we worked with last weekend. Mom, we gave them our contact info, so they should be getting in touch with you sometime in the future if they haven´t already.
Anyways, thanks all for all the emails. It takes from my time to write, but I´d much rather read emails than write them anyways. Keep it up!
~Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment