Friday, May 21, 2010

Teenage Mutant Ninja Elders




Dear Family,
Fighting the Foot is tiring work.
Actually, walking by foot is tiring. Especially when you do it a lot. Like we do. So transfers are Monday and I´m staying here for another transfer. That´s cool, I don´t mind.
We had another baptism this past week which was really cool. We´ve been teaching Solange, the person we baptised, for the past couple months. We had been teaching her sister, Isolinda, but she went to a different island for a while. So we kept teaching Solange and she got baptised. Woo! Isolinda has since returned and we´ve started teaching her again with high hopes of her accepting the gospel as well. Solange will be a great help with this. As far as the huge size of the pictures, I had changed the setting for some other pictures and had forgotten to switch back to normal picture size before the baptism.
Right now I´m here in the office using email on P-day. I´m also doing some office work on the side because we have some things that need to be done. Shreddderrrr!!! That´s one unfortunate thing about being a secretary. We should really stop coming in the office to use internet, because more often than not we get roped into doing something.
This past week, I´ve received many updates from many family members. Thanks all! It appears that life is still going onward. It tends to. Take advantange of the time you spend with the fam.
Well, I really can´t think of much else to say. I´ve been trying to reply individually to everyone that writes, so it feels like I´ve already said everything. Hmm.. Ok, well I´m stuck. Next week I´ll write notes or something so I have more to say. Also, feel free to give me ideas about what to write about.
Loves!
Elder Peterson
Oh, and I wrote the names of all the Elders characterized in the Ninja Turtles picture on the side. Elder Coleman, Elder Balls, Elder Wardell, Elder Shelhamer, Elder Costa, and Elder Peterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment