Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hap Hap Happy Burtday!






Dear Family,
Happy Birthday to Nephew Peter. Does that make 2 or 3? Time sure flies. Oh, and Happy Birthday to me!!! 21 years old. That´s crazy. I don´t feel 21. I probably never will. Oh well.
This past week we went to Brava again for a baptism interview. On the trip back we got soaked because of the wind and the waves. We would´ve have gone inside the little cabin but we didn´t want to be in there with all the other people in the case that someone threw up. But it was a fun trip.
Also, we didn´t just knock doors all week. That was nice.
I did get my birthday package. In fact I got it the other week when we went to Praia for the Zone Leaders´ council. I didn´t realize that it was my birthday package until I had already opened it and saw the little Happy Birthday note. I suppose the Birthday Cake stationary on the outside was a big clue. Hmm... But thanks for the goodies and the watch. the Propel packets are awesome. And so is Dove chocolate.
Dang, this week there isn´t much else to say. Just stay classy. And thanks for stopping by. But mostly stay classy.
Elder Canute
P.s. an explanation of the pictures. Or really just the picture where I look like a total nerd. Elder Foerster who lives in our apartment was making jokes about Elder Brown and I being zone leaders, saying stuff with a lisp and such. It was pretty funny, but I pulled up my pants and put on some glasses as a joke and we came out with some really funny pictures. So enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment