Friday, December 3, 2010

Turkey Day




Dear Family,

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Attached are pictures of my Thanksgiving lunch that we had on Friday. Fried chicken, mashed potatos, macaroni cassarole, and cole slaw. Yummy. The reason it was on Friday and not Thursday is because on Thursday I was in Brava. Again. That is such a cool island. I´m glad I get to go there on divisions. And as it turns out, the division and Brava and the volcano were my highlights for the week. Other than that all we did was make like Pioneer children and walk and walk and walk and walk and walk. (Primary Song for those of you that didn´t catch it) But seriously, this transfer it seems like each week we teach less and less and walk and contact more and more. It´s absolutely ridiculous.

But on the bright side we can now listen to Christmas music because it´s after Thanksgiving. the problem with that is Christmas music is starting to make us trunkey.

Also, I realized the other day that there are Missionaries from 7 different countries on my island. Ghana, uganda, zimbabwe, angola, brasil, USA and Cape Verde. Awesome.

Out of time.

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment