Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!


Dear Family,
First off, I don´t know if I sent this picture before but this is a fort we made from the bed pads we have at our house to bed all the elders when they came for christmas and when they come for Zone Conference. So, fun times on the mish.
This week I will be brief. Happy New Year! Our new year was spent in our house from 6 pm on. For our own safety. Basically this whole week, this whole city has been one big party. No joke. These past few weeks have the been the hardest so far in my mission. It is rough. The holiday season here isn´t full of joy and cheer for me. It´s just frustrating and sad to see all these good things used as an escuse for so much wickedness. But that´s why we´re here. I will say, that yesterday was an awesome day. We had a member with us the whole afternoon and everything seemed to go right. Right when I hit rock bottom, the Lord picked me up.
God loves us. Trust in Him and He will help us in our times of need.
Elder Canute Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment