Friday, April 29, 2011

Another Day, Another... Something

Dear Family,
This week we got contacted by a Jehova's Witness. Like, he approached us while we were talking to one of our members at her house, gave us a pamphlette and sat there talking at us for like 10 minutes. We tried to get out of it as pol
itely as possible and after a while, the member invited us in to get us away from him. So that was nice.
Also, the computer I'm working on is having problems and it isn't accepting my SD card so no pictures this week. Sorry.
Elder Smith decided to paint his bed so for the past few days his mattress has been sitting on the ground. When he took it apart he didn't realized that he wouldn't be able to paint it until today. So that's kind of funny.
Also, we went to a new area this week that we hadn't visited yet. Probably because it happens to be the highest point in our area. There's this big hill right in the middle of our area that basically the rest of our area goes around. Up to this point we hadn't climbed up to the top. It's quite a workout. And since then we've gone up there every day to teach people. I"m almost used to it. With time I will have thunder thighs.
And I don't know if I've mentioned the italian pizza place we found yet, but we ate there again. It was delicious. Italian brick oven, wood heated. He cooks the pizza in 5 or 6 minutes no joke. And it's awesome. I haven't had american pizza in a long while so I can't make a fair comparison, but I would say that this is better. Just saying.
But that's the less than average stuff that happened.
Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment