Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Missionary Hair Part






Dear Family,

Starting last Friday, I began wearing my hair with a part. It will continue until next Friady. Just FYI.

This past week started rough. Like being locked out of my house rough. You know. We managed to get back into our house that night, but it still wasn't fun being stuck out. That's fine. Tuesday was actually a quite decent day. Although in one of my lessons the chair fell out from underneath me. I didn't get hurt, but I was quite surprised. It was one of those cheap plastic lawn chairs and the legs bent out. Junk.

Saturday we had Zone Conference. That went well. I got a few letters and a package from Dad with pens and replacement shaver heads. Thanks dad! Then we had a double baptism that afternoon. Win!

Well, stay cool.

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment