Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SAL

Dear Family,

So this computer is garbage. Just saying. The left shift and control keys don´t work. So if there is something that isn´t capitalized it´s becase i was too lazy to hit the shift key with my right pinky while hitting the other key with my right whatever other finger.

Also don´t expect many photos from this area.

But last weekend we had 2 baptisms and then a District activity. 2 of the 4 branches in Praia put on skits, then we missionaries put on a skit (that I wrote). It was fun and funny. The skit we did was all in Creole which was good because all the members here think it´s hilarious when American missionaries speak creole. It was a hit.

Today I did all the morning transfer driving around before being transferred myself (after missing a flight and running around a lot). So I really didn´t have much of a P-day. In fact, I really don´t have much more time today to write. But thanks for all the letters from you all. Mom, I did get that package with the mouthguard and goodies before I came out. Thanks!

Love,

Elder Peterson



No comments:

Post a Comment