Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sploosh





Dear Family,

There´s no better feeling than helping one of the Lord´s children enter onto the path of salvation through baptism. Saturday we had 4. Our zone had 6. As you can see one of the pictures. The 4 from our area are the two in front of me and the two kids on the left. Their older brother is the one smiling on the far left. He´s preparing for a mission right now. My companions are the two Elders on the far right. It was a great weekend. A good way to end a week full of work work work.

One of the other pictures is of soccer this morning and the last one is of the mission president´s son Saul, who finished his mission and is visiting here, in a typical back pathway. After playing soccer my companions and I went with him to the mission home. Turns out today is Sister Oliveira´s birthday so we sang her a primary happy birthday song. She insisted on making us pancakes. We went with Saul and President Oliveira to Sucupira for a little bit and then we went and got haircuts. If I didn´t have to get another haircut here I´d be happy. It wasn´t a bad haircut but... I´ll leave it at that.

Anyways, my life here is just dandy. Our three AP system is going to come into play this next week as Elder Josephson goes with President to Mindelo while Elder Fonseca and I stay here to work in the area. woot!11!

Well, stay classy I suppose.

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment