Sunday, March 14, 2010

Finaly Some pictures. Thank google.











Feb 15, 2010

Dear Family,
This week we Myldsmail.net made an upgrade. To Google. So my new email address is canute.peterson@myldsmail.net. If you happen to mail anything to my old address it will be forwarded, but just for your information.
Also, with regards to snail mail--
Packages-
Elder Canute Peterson
Cape Verde Praia Mission
17 Rua Povoacao Velha
Palmarejo, Praia
Ihla de Santiago, Sao Tiago
Cape Verde
Regular Letters-
Elder Canute Peterson
CP 420
Praia
Ihla de Sao Tiago
Cape Verde
The postage usually takes from about 2-4 weeks. Depending on whether I´m in Praia or not, I will receive my letters every 2-4 weeks. These 2 windows may or may not overlap, I´m not sure.
Also, I received my first package from home chock full of taco seasoning. Score! Also there´s a flash drive. So I have copied all of my pictures up to now onto it and will be sending it home.
I hope you enjoy the pictures. Google does the upload a lot faster. Also, I like google. Also, this letter might be a little shorter and more scattered because of the picture and new email situation.
As far as my week, it was good. I got 2 letters from friends and a package. The letters were from right after christmas and new years, so that was kind of funny and strange at the same time. We had another baptism which was really awesome. The work continues to be hard, but it´s rewarding. I translated for the nigerians again. I was starting to get into a groove and of course as soon as that happens a speaker gets up and starts speaking very quickly. It was difficult. But that´s just the Lord pushing me. Heaven knows I need the push. I never was very self motivated.
Did anyone get the new Liahona magazine? We did. It´s really neat. You should check it out if you get the chance. Also, now that you mention things I need, I did acquire speakers for my cd player so I can now listen to music. The only problem is that I have only 1 cd. And listening to MoTab is awesome, you can only listen to the same songs so many times in a week much less for the rest of my mission.
The pictures are me and my companion chilling with the scriptures at a lighthouse we visited last p-day, pictures of me and our baptisms, a picture of me, elder brown, and President neves, and I think a picture of the city of Praia from one of our investigator´s houses. I need more time...
Write more! I love you.
Elder Canute Peterson


No comments:

Post a Comment