Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

So I better write a lot.

Dear Family,

this computer is being stupid and not letting me upload pictures. So I´ll keep trying and hope that I get a thumb drive in a package to send pictures home in it.

This week has been full of good hard work. We had a division with one of the Assistants on Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday he basically watched us teach, on Tuesday night he gave us some ideas for things to work on, Wednesday morning he gave us some trainings, and wednesday afternoon he observed us as we applied what we had learned. That was a pretty good experience. But we didn´t leave anywhere this week, and we didn´t have any big meetings or anything disrupt our work, so for the first time in a while we had a solid week to get out there and spread the word. Which we did with a vengeance.

Unfortunately, because we did a lot of solid work and didn´t have crazy things happen, there isn´t much to write about. But next week is zone conference. I´ll try to make my next letter interesting.

~Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment