Monday, February 7, 2011

Big House





Dear Family,
Last week I forgot to tell you who my new companion is. His name is Elder Olson from Logan, Utah. He's pretty cool.
Unfortunately, the only pictures I have taken in the past week have been of nasty dogs. I would have taken pictures of my house to show you but, uh, I didn't. But let me tell you what. It's fairly large. Three stories. They aren't very wide but it still is spacious. Our first floor is the kitchen, the second floor has our laundry room, my comp's bathroom, and our exercise room, and the top floor has my bathroom, our sleeping quarters, and study room. The downside to that is the amount of house we have to clean. If we kept the windows shut it wouldn't get so dirty, but our house would turn into an oven. Oh, and other positive thing. We have hot water. It is the best. I'm just saying.
I want to say one thing very briefly. I hate haircuts here in Cape Verde. That is all.
But new area, new companion, new creole, bring it on.
Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment