Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mindelo





Dear Family,

Transfer Day. I have left the volcanic island of Fogo for the island of St. Vicente. I will serve as Zone Leader in the city of Mindelo, the second largest city in Cape Verde. Mindelo is considered the cultural capitol. I like it so far. It will be an interesting change though. I will have to learn the area and stuff all over again.

As far as last week, I was sick. It started on wednesday during a division in Cova Figueira and last through the weekend. It wasn't all bad the whole time but came and went. The worst was wednesday night when I threw up and sunday morning. I woke up with bad pains in my stomache and painfully alternated between the toilet and my bed trying to get comfortable. Fortunately I'm good now.

But because of my indisposed state I have no other news. I was sick, I left Fogo and I'm in Mindelo. The End.

Elder Canute



No comments:

Post a Comment