Friday, June 3, 2011

From the Ground Up




Dear Family,

This past week has consisted of doing a lot of contacts and trying to find people to teach. And that's about it. My companion and I have been preparing our training for a big special meeting next week. The picture is of Aldi. I thought that was fun because there is an Aldi back home.
The other day a Jehovah's Witness asked me for my Bible so I gave it to her. She said that wasn't my Bible. I told her it was. Finally she told me she wanted the ''other'' book. Obviously she wanted the Book of Mormon the whole time but apparently she thought that we considered it our Bible. Which we don't. Because we already have a Bible. But she had me read the last verse in the Book of Mormon to try and prove a point. What she didn't realize is that Jehovah is Jesus Christ. But we didn't want to get into a big dispute and we had a lesson to teach so we just left.
Later, a piece of concrete that I was standing on broke off and I almost fell on my face. But I landed it and played it cool. My comp laughed a lot at me for that though.
And I can't think of any other interesting news. So, until later.

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment