Sunday, January 3, 2010

Addressed "The Goat Farm" 12/26/2009 Picture of our Home-

It's Christmas morning and right now I'm waiting for the devotional. I don't know who is speaking but in anticipation of it being a General Authority, namely an Apostle, I've been waiting in line for quite some time. Certainly has given me opportunity to write letters. So after the devotional I will write who spoke.

Thanks for the package. I like both ties. The ugly one was perfect. I could not imagine a more revolving tie. I plan on wearing it tomorrow, I haven't eaten the chocolates yet but they will be enjoyed.

Oh, and Elder L. Tom Perry just walked in, Awesome! So..that was legit. I'm just saying. But now I'm doing laundry. Yes, laundry on Christmas. That's what happens the year Christmas stole P-day. At least my laundry is going to be cleaned. I would not want to go stinky for a week.

My companion Elder Brown has a ton of goods, Metric ton. He got a prayer doll from one of his buddies. It's pretty hilarious. I'm working on sending pictures, but there are only two machines in the book store and there is always one broken and the other has a line roughly the size of Texas. And I can't upload pictures to email. I am getting plenty however. Don't you fret yourselves.

Anyways, Merry Christmas! I love you! Keep writing. Elder Canute Russell Peterson

Enclosed note cards: Deist- The belief in a God who created the universe and then abandoned it.

Revival- An energetic meeting intended to revive religious faith. Characterized by preaching and singing.

Enlightenment- The philosophical movement characterized by belief in the power of human reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment