Sunday, January 3, 2010

Death Star drawing- 12/12/2009

Here's a letter that I didn't also send as an email. Woot. Elder Brown in my district is a quote master. He's also Hilarious. Actually, all the Elders in my district are pretty funny. But I get the feeling that Elder Brown and I would have been really good friends if we had met before the mission.

I got a haircut today. I think it looks pretty good. I've heard a lot about Cape Verde in the last little bit. A few teachers here went there on their missions. It sounds pretty awesome.

So I clicked send on my email with five seconds to go. I hope it sent. If it didn't, I'm including the written version. I wrote it first knowing I would have to kick it in gear to plug a letter out in the limited time I have. I'm doing laundry right now. Fun. I would write more, but I'm practically already sending a novel.

Elder Canute Peterson

Clarifying Dear Elder. It's a website. You sign up for it. It's not complicated. My mailbox is #170 same as my regular address in case you forgot. My email address is canuterp@myldsmail.net. I get dear Elders the same day they are sent except Saturday and Sunday. I can only reply on P-day.

I don't have a set time to check emails on Friday, my P-day, but I usually do so between 1 and 6. Ok. If you have any other questions, Dear Elder them to me. Or mail me.

Christian- Are all the girls still chasing you? Why didn't you send me the addresses in my phone? Has it snowed yet?

Mer- How are the mish papers coming? I got your letter with the tree but I couldn't read what was still intact, regarding baldy and the Hair. Please elaborate.

Sarah- Thanks for the update and cute pictures of that cylon baby of yours. And that was a pretty weird dream.

Bonnie- Write me.

Neal- Thanks for writing me. Even those small little nothing notes keep me going. As far as the green gravy, that's the Giant and the Beanstalk in Mickey's Christmas Carol he says "Yogurt" Look it up. Sally will love it. Also, I did indeed have a rootbeer float in your honor. It was delicious.

Cookie- Thanks for the update. Send pics.

America- How be your clan?

Grant- How's home? Have they put you to work yet? My teachers are Irmao Paskelt who went to Brazil. I Porto haven't seen Irmao Marriet. The schedule is rough. The food is good if you're smart. Portuguese is coming along. And yes I'm DL. and have been.

Anyways, this week was cool. Fast Sunday was unique. Part of it was because I had never prefaced it with three solid meals/day before. Also it snowed. Hah! I love watching snow fall. It made the mountains look really awesome. The first Presidency devotional was good. One thing I love about Sundays is that they play movies Sunday night after the devotional/fireside.

Augh! I hate sweaty hands. And recently my hands have begun to get sweaty every time I pick up a writing utensil. Anyone know why? Or how to fix it?

Also, my comp leaves for Canada on Tuesday so I will be put in a threesome with another companionship in my district. Sad day.

Before I arrived at the MTC I almost never dreamed. Or if I did I never remembered them. and rarely remembered having them. Since being in the MTC I have dreamed every night. I still only rarely remember what happened but the fact I recall having dreamed every night is odd to me. Most of them are bizarre. I wonder why this is.

Elder Arnett is still here and I see him about every day. He's supposed to have left already but he's still chilling because of visa issues.

My days are full of studying. Sometimes during missionary directed time I'll blow off a little steam with my district but it's a pretty intense schedule. Writing on P-days is nice. Writing letters has gone from one of my least favorite activities to nearly my most anticipated. Who knew? Well, other than everyone else who has served a mission.

Also, I wish I had played more volleyball the MTC. That's pretty much all I do during gym time and it's awesome. And no one else in my district likes going to choir practice so I have to persuade, plead, and guilt trip someone into going with me. Yay.

I can't wait to open my birthday present that has been stashed in my closet since I got here. Oh, and if you write me genuine letter I get it in the mail, I will write back an actual letter. Win!

That is all for now. Keep sending letters and emails and dear Elders! Thanks for everything so far I got the tree and candy. Thanks mom. I love you all. Keep it real.

Elder Canute Russell Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment