Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Dear Family,

First of all, sorry that i wasn't able to get back on last week when I said I would. Second of all, thank you to everyone who wrote me. Third of all, did you recieve the letter in the mail that I wrote in the stead of a full and complete email? If so, did you post it on my blog?
Yes I did receive all the dear elders and such. Only I got them on Monday. As far as my life...

It snowed here all tuesday and wednesday which was pretty dang sweet. I'm just saying.

Wednesday morning is when my district does our service. We clean the building where most of the classrooms are. Normally we have to clean the bathrooms so last wednesday we got there early so we could get a better job. Unfortunately, they didn't give us a choice and we got stuck with bathrooms again. But, we finished early and got to clean the elevator which was pretty legit. Then we dusted; which you know they have nothing else for you to do when you're dusting pictures and stuff.

The also, wednesday is ice cream day which is great. I decided I would capitalize the situation and make myself a couple rootbeer floats. It then came to our attention that Elder Nunez in our district had never had one. So we told him he should try it but he didn't want to. We had to practically force this elder to even taste a Rootbeer floot. I never thought I'd see the day when I had to force someone to try a rootbeer float. He didn't even finish it. I guess it just goes to show. What it shows i'm not sure...

Oh yea, Happy New Year. I hope you keep all of the resolutions I know you made. :)

But other than that, nothing really different really happened. We have had a sub for Irmao Paries the past 2 weeks. The sub's name is Irma Olson and she rocks. Irmao Paskett has been here the whole time. He's awesome too. I just like my teachers, and whenever they have to be gone they get good subs. Woot.

but yea, not much else to report.

Elder Canute Russell Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment