Sunday, January 3, 2010

Picture of Snowman attacking New York City-12/25/09

Loving the pink stationary? Thank Dad. How's life? I like getting your letters but it's a little strange getting them a week later after I've read your emails, I like it though. Keep writing.

One of the Elders in my district is taking a few days of medical leave. We will miss him and hope he gets better soon. He's keeping all of his stuff in our room while he's gone so we're anticipating he's back and better soon. Christmas is next week. It is also on P-day. I hope it doesn't interfere too much, because I really like my P-day.

The temple will be closed for the next 2 weeks so today was my last visit for a while. Lame... I did a puzzle today. It was a weird puzzle but it was refreshing.

Today was a pretty crazy P-day. We've been running all over today. But, I got my laundry finished, I went to the temple, I had 3 good meals, I got letters and I wrote letters. Pretty much as good a P-day as any other. Next P-day is Christmas. Bring it.

The lines for pizza are long so I'm writing while I wait. Elder Nunez is eating salad with cottage cheese. Never dressing for that guy. He's pretty health conscious. Might be because he used to weigh 40 lbs more than he does now.

I'm tired a lot these days. 8 hours of sleep never seems to be enough. Hopefully I adjust before I die of sleep deprivation. Which doesn't make sense because I get 8 hours. Why am I always so tired? No matter, all is well. Keep writing.

Elder Canute Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment