Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This Week

Was awesome.

Dear Family,

What Neal remembered from his mission about Conference is in fact still true in the mission field. General Conference is very much anticipated. But some things have changed since Neal´s time. Like the internet for example. But some things don´t change. Like me having to watch it in Portuguese because we didn´t have another computer to watch it in English on. I understood the Portuguese, but it´s not the same.

I´m kind of confused about daylight savings, has it happened yet? because my atomic clock seems to think it has (it´s set to Missouri time because it doesn´t cover Africa). So my alarm didn´t go off when it should have. Fortunately I had already woken up.

So apparently this internet place closes earlier than it used to so I´m getting kicked off. Until next week I suppose. But real quick, we helped a member put up part of a house he´s working on. Made of sheet metal and two-by-fours. I´d attach more photos but I don´t have time.

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment