Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Training



Dear Family,

This last transfer I will be training Elder Rutder from England. That´s gonna be crazy. That also means that I need to catch a flight to Praia in half an hour for a meeting. So this will be short.

We had a baptism this Saturday which was good. Pictures attached. She is an investigator that I found with Elder De Oliveira a month ago. Her brother is a member. The gospel pretty much rocks.

Also attached is a picture of a bird that was stuck in our stairwell that I caught. Cool beans.

Hey Neal, did you ever get that letter I sent?

So yea. I´m psyched for this next transfer. But just because I´m gonna be home in 6 weeks doesn´t mean that I´m not still here until then. (mom, dad you got the itinerary right?) So keep writing plz.

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment