Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mini Me

Dear Family,

My companion finished his mission and went home last friday to study. So that means I didn´t have a companion. Or rather, I wouldn´t have had a companion, but I received a short term missionary companion which are commonly called ´Mini´ missionaries. Basically he´s a member from a different island that is my buddy until transfers happen and i get a new companion to finish my mission with. He´s a cool kid, but it´s challenging. I´ve never served with someone that doesn´t know how to teach. So I´m really working on helping him learn and teach and stuff and i´m working really hard not to go out of my mind. Ok, it´s not that bad. But I just really really hope that I don´t have a mini missionary companion my last transfer.

This past week We were planning on wokring hard and taking names. And stuff. Then we learned on Tuesday that we would be leaving Thursday to go to Mindelo for a Zone Conference that would be happening on Friday and we wouldn´t get back till Saturday. So that kind of flushed our plans down the toilett. But the Zone Conference was good. It focused a lot on working with the local leaders to help our investigators. Much needed. The sisters had a baptism on Saturday. And... yea.

So that´s it.

Elder Peterson


No comments:

Post a Comment